conference series LLC launches its Nanomaterials Congress 2019 in Asia Pacific region. With the overpowering joy; we invite you to the 25th World Congress and Exhibition on Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology at Yokohama, Japan in the course of March 25-26, 2019.
Theme of the conference, “Expanding trends in the field of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology” is designed in such a way to uncover the basic principles that lead to the drastic emergence and technologies in the field of Nano Materials and Nanotechnology. We hope Nano Material and Nano technology 2019is the best platform to discuss the basic principles involved in the development of Nano Materials and Nanotechnology. As this conference deals with the basics concepts, students, delegates, academicians and business people can attend the conference to root up the knowledge and excel in this field.
Conference Series LLC organizes a conference series of 3000+ Global Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1000+ Symposiums and 1000+ Workshops in USA, Europe, Middle East & Asia pacific with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
The global market for Aluminium systems and metal powder witnessed a rapid growth in 2013, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.65% and 3.80% from 2015 to 2020, to reach USD 147.13 Billion and USD 4,062.2 Million by 2020 respectively. Asia-Pacific dominated the market with a share of 45% in 2014; this market is driven by increasing competition, consumer awareness, rising consumer spending, demand for value-added product, and technological advancements. The Asia-Pacific region is the fastest-growing market with the highest CAGR of 5.01% during the forecast period; this market is driven by increasing competition, consumer awareness, rising consumer spending, demand for powder metallurgy manufactured components, and technological advancements.
- Nano Materials Engineers
- Nanotechnology Engineers
- Researchers from Mining and Metallurgy field
- Scientists and students from Tissue Science engineering and Biomaterials
- Delegates from Nano Materials and Nanotechnology Associations
- Professors, Students, Researchers and Technical Staff of Nano Materials and Nanotechnology Department
- Delegates from Nano materials, nanotechnology, Green technology, Atomic structure, Polymer, Fuel Cell , Biomaterials ,Mining & Metallurgy ,Nano Energy related .
- Nanotechnology in materials science
- Application of Nanotechnology
- Advanced Nanomaterials
- Making of Nano Materials
- Nanostructures and Nanofabrications
- Nano Robotics
- Nanotechnology in communications & Information Technology
- Bionanotechnology and nanomedicine
- Functional Nanomaterials
- Nanotechnology in Polymers
- Mechanical application of Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology for biological system
- Nanotechnology in energy
- Nanoelectronic devices
- Nanotech products
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://nanomaterials.materialsconferences.com/